- Active Learning Through an Enriched Curriculum
- Child at the Centre, The
- Circle Time
- Citizenship for the Early Years
- Creating a Positive Environment
- Creating an Inviting Role Play Area
- Creativity and Invention
- Development and Learning through Play and Stimulation
- Encouraging Staff & Parents to Understand & Celebrate Children’s Play
- Extending Play Through Core Activities
- Gathering Games
- Holistic Community Approaches
- Humour with Children
- Improving Links Within The Community
- Living and Learning
- Opening the Gate to Wonder
- Physical Development and Movement
- Play – Supporting Creativity and Learning
- Play and Learning
- Play Based Early Years Curriculum
- Play or Curriculum – are they different?
- Superhero’s Day
- Through the Looking Glass
- Using Imaginative Contexts to Enhance and Enrich Early Learning
- Using Puppets Effectively in Early Years
- Weaving the Threads
- What An Idea!
New DVD by Alice Sharp
A new DVD by Alice Sharp has been released.
Buy it now at Wonderbox.
“Learning Nuggets with Alice Sharp”, makes some of the best practical advice on play and learning in pre-school children available for the first time on DVD.
Included are 10 sessions of around 10 - 15 minutes each with an accompanying workbook for you to print and use for reflection on your own activities.