- Creativity, Children and Language: Literacy and the Early Years
- Introducing Phonics into the Nursery Curriculum
- Language Learning for Young Children
- Non Stop Productions Stage 1&2
- Pre-School Speech and Language Therapy
- Rhyme Time
- Scottish Youth Theatre
- Small Talk, Talking French to Young Learners
- Story, Song, Rhyme & Raps for the Early Years
- Talking Together
- The Launch Pad to Language & Literacy
- The Power of Lullabies
- Weaving Oral Stories with Young Children
New DVD by Alice Sharp
A new DVD by Alice Sharp has been released.
Buy it now at Wonderbox.
“Learning Nuggets with Alice Sharp”, makes some of the best practical advice on play and learning in pre-school children available for the first time on DVD.
Included are 10 sessions of around 10 - 15 minutes each with an accompanying workbook for you to print and use for reflection on your own activities.