- A Positive Approach to Young Children’s Behaviour Helping Children Learn Social Skills
- Adult Child Interaction and Conflict Resolution
- Better Communication with Children
- Building Relationships
- Children and Stress
- Citizenship for the Early Years
- Curriculum for Excellence : Social & Moral Education
- Developing Children’s Independence and Self-Esteem
- Gender Issues: Educating Boys, Educating Girls
- Self-Esteem and Bullying
- Self-Esteem and Bullying – After Care Age Range
- Walking with Fragile Families
New DVD by Alice Sharp
A new DVD by Alice Sharp has been released.
Buy it now at Wonderbox.
“Learning Nuggets with Alice Sharp”, makes some of the best practical advice on play and learning in pre-school children available for the first time on DVD.
Included are 10 sessions of around 10 - 15 minutes each with an accompanying workbook for you to print and use for reflection on your own activities.